Topic: Viet kieu My Tim ban gai

Minh la Andy 43t, hien dang o My ,can tim ban gai o Viet Nam , minh la nguoi mien Nam VN nen muon ket ban voi ban gai o mien Nam VN. Lien lac email : andy34653@yahoo.com.

Re: Viet kieu My Tim ban gai

andy34653 wrote:

Minh la Andy 43t, hien dang o My ,can tim ban gai o Viet Nam , minh la nguoi mien Nam VN nen muon ket ban voi ban gai o mien Nam VN. Lien lac email : andy34653@yahoo.com.

Chao anh, minh lam quen nha.Em ten Huyen song o dong nai.mail cua em huyenpham81vn@gmail.com. Mong nhan Duoc hoi am

The key to any bridal makeup is starting with a good base. Wedding makeup needs to breathe, to last, and to look flawless. One of the best ways of achieving this for bridal foundation is by using an airbrush-while it may seemMelbourne bridal makeuplike a new 'fandangle' technology, airbrushing has been used for years in the film and television industry to make celebrities and personalities look great-so why not you on your wedding day?

The key to any bridal makeup is starting with a good base. Wedding makeup needs to breathe, to last, and to look flawless. One of the best ways of achieving this for bridal foundation is by using an airbrush-while it may seemMelbourne bridal makeuplike a new 'fandangle' technology, airbrushing has been used for years in the film and television industry to make celebrities and personalities look great-so why not you on your wedding day?

Hi Andy..Kiều sinh ra và lớn lên tại Miền Nam VN ..sn 1979..doc than .rất mong dc làm ban yh le_kimkhue ..thanks

chao a e ten thuy o ben tre...mong duoc lam quen voi a qua sdt 0912912213 smile

diem thuy wrote:

chao a e ten thuy o ben tre...mong duoc lam quen voi a qua sdt 0912912213 smile

Anh se goi e!

mkplio